This year our annual Progressive dinner will be on Saturday, October 27, featuring a Halloween theme, and costumes are encouraged.
LPSC member price is $30 and guests are $35. Members have priority signup until October 1st, and guest signups are welcomed after that.
Your check is your reservation, and it should be mailed to Maggie Hood. Please make your check payable to LPSC, and definitely include your phone number and email address.
Join us for happy hour on Friday September 21st at 5:30PM at:
The Rhumbline (in Ventura Marina)
1510 Anchors Way
Ventura, CA 93001
Ask for the reservation under “SKI CLUB”
It’s a beautiful waterfront location where you will be able to see the boats coming into the harbor entrance and watch the sunset. Happy hour prices!
Ski Dazzle returns to the Los Angeles Convention Center from November 15th through the 18th. Visit their website at http://www.skidazzle.com/ for more information.
The LA Council of Ski Clubs is hosting their annual Snow Gala on Saturday, October 27th starting at 11:00AM. It’s a brunch buffet at:
The Odyssey Restaurant
15600 Odyssey Drive
Granada Hills, CA, 91344
Price is $45 per person ($60 after Oct 1st)
Please see the attached flyer: Snowgala 2012
The LPSC monthly meeting is this Thursday at 6:30 at the Pierpont Bay Yacht Club. We will be serving up an Italian feast of various pastas, so please bring a salad or garlic bread or maybe some veggies, and of course, some gelato for dessert. We will be discussing our famous Progressive Dinner, our winter trip to Steamboat Springs, an evening at Circle Bar B, happy hours, and lots of other good information.
See you there!
Mark your calender for our long ski trip to Steam Boat Springs, Colorado
January 26 to February 2, 2013
For the ridiculously low price of……. $1199
Double occ. in 4 bedroom/4 ba condo.
- add $100 p/p for 2 bedroom/2 ba condo, or
- add $275 p/p for ski-in/ski-out hotel room.
- $399 (4/4)
- $485 (2/2)
- $665 hotel
- 2965 acres
- 3668 ft. vertical drop
- 165 trails
- 337 inches per year average snowfall
- 14% beginner, 42% intermediate, 44% advanced
- Ski area base 6900 ft, top of mountain 10,568 ft.
- World famous Champaign powder!
- Record $16,000,000 on mountain improvements!
- Roundtrip airfare LAX to Denver, Colorado
- Roundtrip ground transfers from Denver to our hotel & condos via deluxe travelcoach
- Ski-in/ski-out hotel or large spacious condos across the street. Of course they have hot tubs!
- 5 of 6 day lift tickets
- Opening night reception and closing night dinner.
- Meet Olympic medalist Billie Kidd (he hasn’t committed yet, but we’re working on it)
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs adventure
- Special trip souvenir, races, lunch, après’ ski parties and more! It’ll be as much fun as we can pack into a fantastic week!!
Only 80 spaces are available. A $100 deposit check made out to LPSC will secure your place
on this fantastic trip.
- $400 due 9/15,
- $500 due 11/1
- balance due 12/1