Yes, there is still plenty of snow at Mammoth and it is still open, so we decided to have one more trip April 20-22. Jeff Heath will be the trip coordinator and the cost is $120 per person. The plan is to go up VERY early on Friday morning so we can ski that morning, as well as Saturday and Sunday.
If you are interested, contact Jeff, and as always, your check in his hands will be your confirmed reservation. There is still room for more people, so sign up!