Check out the flyer for the Far West Ski Association’s trip to Beaver Creek, Colorado. The trip is from Jan 25th through Feb 1st, 2014.
See the attached flyer about a trip to Beaver Creek on Jan 25th through Feb 1st 2014. Payment is due by Sept 1st, 2013 so don’t delay!
Mark your calender for our long ski trip to Steam Boat Springs, Colorado
January 26 to February 2, 2013
For the ridiculously low price of……. $1199
Double occ. in 4 bedroom/4 ba condo.
- add $100 p/p for 2 bedroom/2 ba condo, or
- add $275 p/p for ski-in/ski-out hotel room.
- $399 (4/4)
- $485 (2/2)
- $665 hotel
- 2965 acres
- 3668 ft. vertical drop
- 165 trails
- 337 inches per year average snowfall
- 14% beginner, 42% intermediate, 44% advanced
- Ski area base 6900 ft, top of mountain 10,568 ft.
- World famous Champaign powder!
- Record $16,000,000 on mountain improvements!
- Roundtrip airfare LAX to Denver, Colorado
- Roundtrip ground transfers from Denver to our hotel & condos via deluxe travelcoach
- Ski-in/ski-out hotel or large spacious condos across the street. Of course they have hot tubs!
- 5 of 6 day lift tickets
- Opening night reception and closing night dinner.
- Meet Olympic medalist Billie Kidd (he hasn’t committed yet, but we’re working on it)
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs adventure
- Special trip souvenir, races, lunch, après’ ski parties and more! It’ll be as much fun as we can pack into a fantastic week!!
Only 80 spaces are available. A $100 deposit check made out to LPSC will secure your place
on this fantastic trip.
- $400 due 9/15,
- $500 due 11/1
- balance due 12/1