We have filled the first condo and hoping to get enough to fill a second condo on the April 12-14 Trip. Cost is only $80!!!!
If you are planning to go, contact Tom Reed, and let him know right away, and don’t forget that your check is a confirmed reservation!
The January Mammoth Trip is coming up! Check here for more information as it is decided.
Yes, there is still plenty of snow at Mammoth and it is still open, so we decided to have one more trip April 20-22. Jeff Heath will be the trip coordinator and the cost is $120 per person. The plan is to go up VERY early on Friday morning so we can ski that morning, as well as Saturday and Sunday.
If you are interested, contact Jeff, and as always, your check in his hands will be your confirmed reservation. There is still room for more people, so sign up!
We have added another Mammoth ski trip 29 April – 1 May.
If you are interesting in going, please contact Tom Reed.
Join us for a short trip to Mammoth on January 7-9, 2011.
See you there!